Forum KluB Otwockich Mamuś Strona Główna KluB Otwockich Mamuś
mamusie/

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Pandora's birthstone ring is selling hot

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum KluB Otwockich Mamuś Strona Główna -> Mamusie z Centrum
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Probst

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 10, 2017 06:08    Temat postu: Pandora's birthstone ring is selling hot Odpowiedz z cytatem

cheap pandora rings online and Real Industry have announced the launch of the Pandora Challenge: Music & Social Impact program, to take place at five universities across the United States. Participating students at the University of Southern California, Middle Tennessee State University, New York University, the University of Massachusetts, Lowell and Stanford will use Pandora’s Artist Marketing Platform (AMP) and data from Pandora's Next Big Sound to "harness the power of music and drive awareness for those battling cancer, students and musicians in underserved communities and LGBTQ equality, " the company said. "The energy and love of music the students possess is an incredibly powerful combination, " said Alex White, head of Next Big Sound at Pandora.

Pandora, in partnership with Real Industry, today pandora birthstone rings sale announced the launch of its Pandora Challenge: Music & Social Impact program at five universities across the United States. Participating students will use Pandora’s Artist Marketing Platform and data from Next Big Sound to “harness the power of music and drive awareness for those battling cancer, students and musicians in underserved communities and LGBTQ equality, ” according to a statement. The program launched at the University of Southern California on Oct. 4, with more than 100 students participating and developing campaigns to support the launch of BloodPop’s “Made of Music” program. The next challenge kicks off at Middle Tennessee State University on Monday (Oct. 9). Participating students will create campaigns for Manchester Orchestra, which supports the 1 Million 4 Anna foundation, dedicated to fighting Ewing sarcoma.

As part of this campaign Pandora posted an eye-catching video featuring a pandora rose gold rings Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse animation playing around in a branded store. On YouTube this video has received 92, 309 views and 824 shares. On Facebook the video has had 34, 000 views while its live launch in London secured 273, 000 views. Despite the collection only becoming available in stores on Thursday October 5, customers have already taken to social media to post images of their Disney purchases, including many creating bracelets adorned exclusively with Disney charms. The Pandora X Disney launch into the UK introduces Disney petites elements for the brand’s floating lockets, alongside an extended charm range with motifs which can be worn on necklaces and bracelets.

Even holiday spins, which are only good for one month a year, are down. In 2015, I had 80, 000 plays on December 20. On December 20 in 2016, I had just over a quarter of that. I can speak for most of us when I say that my past four or five royalty payouts have been the lowest, and lowest, and lower still… each month sets a record for the smallest income I have received. When we ask Pandora Artist Support about this trend, we get vague or inaccurate answers. They have said that they “cannot comment on other artists’ spins” or that these are “natural ebbs and flows” for spins on the platform. We respectfully disagree: payments have been consistent for three or four years. And it’s simply impossible that all of us are only 30% as popular on cheap pandora rings sale as we were in May.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Paź 10, 2017 06:08    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum KluB Otwockich Mamuś Strona Główna -> Mamusie z Centrum Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: