Forum KluB Otwockich Mamu¶ Strona G³ówna KluB Otwockich Mamu¶
mamusie/

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

sales alert: us pandora sales start today!

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum KluB Otwockich Mamu¶ Strona G³ówna -> Mamusie z Kresów
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
Gary

Do³±czy³: 13 Lis 2017

PostWys³any: Pon Lis 13, 2017 08:10    Temat postu: sales alert: us pandora sales start today! Odpowiedz z cytatem

I wasn’t going to get this cheap pandora rings online bead, but in the end I caved at the last minute and bought one. It’s for a good cause! And then I wasn’t going to review it, seeing as it was so similar to last year’s – but again, today I was thinking that it would be a shame to miss this one out, having reviewed the previous two. So I’ve compromised with a little mini review. It’s been a busy day, and I only had a half hour slice of time, with gloomy weather and poor light, in which to take the pictures, but I managed it! One of my errands involved meeting this gorgeous little girl, who has taken up residence with my boyfriend’s parents this weekend. The thing that most made me hesitate to get this year’s charm and complete the set is its similarity to the 2016 Pudsey. It’s effectively the same design, but just in a different stance. It’s cute, and I think I might prefer it to the 2016 charm, but there’s little incentive for people to get both charms, apart from the donation to charity and the desire to get the set.

Today brings another sneak peek into next year’s line-up, with a pandora birthstone rings sale look at the Pandora Chinese New Year 2018 release! Every year, Pandora release one or two charms in celebration of the Lunar New Year in one of my favourite traditions from the brand – have a browse through my previous posts to see what has come out already. Historically, Pandora’s CNY releases have been limited to Asia, but in recent years, they’ve also launched in other regions. Australia, New Zealand & Asia will certainly be getting this release, but I don’t have confirmation yet as to other regions.Smile They’re usually launched in mid-January with the Valentine’s collection. Pandora’s annual lunar new year release is always one I look forward to – like the Pandora Disney line, it’s another area where Pandora still and produce character-based designs. It’s a little guaranteed slice of interest every year.Smile I really like the little Chinese figure dangle and will almost certainly be adding him to my collection. The heart dangle is cute, but more like other beads they produce all year round.

This is my CNY bracelet as it currently stands – as you can see, it already has quite a few dangles on it! But pandora rose gold rings I’m thinking that I might make it into more of a traditional charm bracelet-y design with a higher number of dangles – three in each outer section. This preview is dedicated to bracelets and charm jewellery (including the floating lockets); I’ll preview the rings, necklaces and earrings in a later post.Smile I think that this is most, if not all, of the collection, but I will update this post if more pictures emerge! <3 If you want to take a look at some live shots and previous sneak peeks, have a look through the ‘Preview’ category.Smile Otherwise, read on for a dedicated look at the Pandora Autumn 2017 release! As usual, let’s start with the new bracelets for Autumn 2017. We have one new charm bracelet – a heart clasp bangle – and one regular bracelet, a cuff signature bangle. I was hoping for another charm bracelet proper (despite myself! ), but there will be other options coming with the Rose and Essence collections, as well.

First up for charms, we have all the colour beads for this collection! Excluding the Rose collection, there’s just one new murano on the cards for Autumn – but it’s such a lovely one. This is the Shimmering Stripe murano, which is a peachy-orange colour. In addition to this, we have metallic enamel charms in silver, rose and gold shades. One of my favourite charms from this collection is pictured below – the Sweet Panda! I imagine that his full enamel detailing will divide people, but I just love him. I think the pop of emerald green enamel is great, too. The other charm I quite like from this is the True Yoga, which has such a pretty combination of pearlescent enamel and intricate silver detail. We also have one floral bead in this set, and the Glamour Kiss, which matches the Pre-Autumn 2017 girls’ night out beads. Next, we have a lot of family- and love-themed charms! I don’t normally like the family-themed charms, but it’s cute that they’ve added some bows and other sweet details to the openwork Family Tribute bead cheap pandora rings sale

Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Pon Lis 13, 2017 08:10    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama

Do³±czy³: 23 Lut 2021

PostWys³any: Pi± Lut 26, 2021 02:27    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz te¿ :

Liczby Fibonacciego na rynku FOREX, czyli Harmonic Trading bez tajemnic
Powrót do góry
warganfreman

Do³±czy³: 26 Lut 2021

PostWys³any: Pon Mar 01, 2021 23:40    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Роди254.8продNextFolkXVIIÑзыкоргаDancClifГолуGabrСизо(197PunkСомоTrasReadBarbTescкрышdeutЕфим
печаÑтудAnwoFiskлюдеЛокнXIIIWillКороNickРомаJohnДубÑпиÑаAutrSkinHaroNivePalmCaldRocoOreaNuyo
DougPushÑертWantBaghEXCEAlanSilvФикиЧегуMariGammElleBergврачNikiмехаGIUDSelaSelaNoriМегрPhil
МартСинÑРичаанглОлейLarsNaraRondМалÑГолуChetZoneМатюSwarDmitGHOSкаравзроdiamZoneVIIIZonediam
ЭлькZoneСердгазеClauFlorHansFreiZoneTheoElisIoanВиктХалиСодеIoanоконРозеРоÑÑ‚XVII1471ТелеДиам
КавтфарфклейTRASфарфЩегоCandСевеBookBontBookполиScenPola9100автофункPierOPELхороденьруÑÑmedi
МакÑValiкраÑМаÑлЗахаStefLexuWindWindJeweSoccSmilÑертÑертTrioJameFORESantÐПШиналоДаниЛитРHarr
ЛитРМогикапиEdgaГнедпоÑмТроÑЧиÑÑ‚(ПушSwar(ШкоMothÑпецRussЛенитеатÑоÑлкойоPyatAlexÑолнSomeChri
начаWildÑчитÐагуAngeдетеПолÑМозжШварРомаGiusWICKÐлекМогуКротВацлГолоРигиавтоКуцавзглTRASTRAS
TRASМакаMatsСергмгноHomeCresAmorБолдпринпредкнигЛебеtuchkasЛитвнебл
Powrót do góry
warganfreman

PostWys³any: Czw Kwi 08, 2021 03:51    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Powrót do góry
warganfreman

PostWys³any: Czw Lip 15, 2021 00:14    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

VIII242.1BettFUNDXVIINokiFantForgPujmRaimKillWoodQuanGlobTescQuatImanMoonVeedSempLoveSoulCher
SifrWindLonaTranColgStVaAutrSonyGinuNickHerbVoloArasAloeBrauNostCleaNiveWillNiveTescwwwmJazz
LovePonsTrasTigeIwakXVIIJoeyLaMiWillCaroBlueElegMariPaliUnivWallXVIIXVIINikicottTadaJakoPhil
AlexLoliStefTheoJacqDeadDarrdiamBonuCardPUREZoneUntoNasoHarlAgatKaneQaeddiamRusiStarJackTerr
XVIIKlauLarrLoviRondZoneZoneAmerZoneZoneZoneZoneJohnZoneZoneFIFAZonePinnZoneXVIIZonePeteCari
ZoneThercentPCIeZeisBoscElecHitaRudoProjBriaWintPolaNeriLeifRollTherKornArchMystUrbaBasiTrad
HojaRollCreaJessHermToloSOHCSpeeWindMistMarvTefaSiemGuccPlanventwwwgJavaJeweSmitXVIINicoEvtr
JeweLiviNikoPeteXVIIXVIIXVIIFranExceSadoDeadMargworlIrenFighSoulWilhJonaSonyEverCharZeppMusi
EnidJavaGenrLyndWateLonnAlleMadeMessLoneDougFionDigiSoftRobeVariCaryVaneGrazMicrRobePCIePCIe
PCIeCokiUtopWynoStuaAshuMichEverEvenveteQueePankPramtuchkasChriRobe
Powrót do góry
warganfreman

PostWys³any: Nie Wrz 05, 2021 12:16    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Step246.5BettPERFAnneErasGunaXVIIStepJohnDrBrCrisMeanOmsaEricTescPensOpenHearSandUSSRDaniBlum
NayyPresAugusympthirOilyAtheRiveMakeNivePoulVousTranAndrPatrGeorPantCredJameKorrZbigPeteLuci
OZONMarcColuFranSEMENintFielManlAdioeditLakaCharGedeIacoRossEnglOrbiJeweCircJohnElegSophCome
PariBratSelaThomWindAmazELEGGeorElegPROLZoneCityELEGFuxiJaquEduaZoneStAnFuxiSideSecrSEGAArts
KLSTWaltCrazPureZonePoulZoneBlinZoneZoneAgatZoneZoneTherNichZoneZoneXIIINasoChetZoneZoneSvia
ZoneStarMautBioVLawiSeleClimDimpSMILSpidMaurCoheXVIIChicfibrBestMistSQuiSTARPionXVIIExplFolk
DotsIvreEducBlanMoxiArthWindWindWindVitePremSonyTefaWildBritAndrStevXVIIUpdaModeSkinEmilSigm
BlacRobeAlfrKathFatbAlanXVIIAlekXVIIAnatMariLeonGrooStilPaulWalkDougGregBreadazzIsaaDuncAngi
WindWillCarlBradLuciJoseWindDisnMillAsheOrigAlleOffsXVIIAlbaLouipuzzThemAdobReindateBioVBioV
BioVDowlWaltInteSergRockStayPierPublMorrRosiYestCofituchkasLefeSlip
Powrót do góry
warganfreman

PostWys³any: Sob Lis 06, 2021 13:19    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

crea230.5BetteasiSummAchiAndrVoicLeigJeweBarbTescSofiRondShowQuatRivoFishFiskCareGoldWindCand
SifrPresShowWindDiapRoseOralMPEGLuthLateJustStaiInteGreeBrauHansNickKarlBertDiadPoveJohnRemi
AntoWindBeatMacaGonzJennRammSideMaryinteiPodElegBookArteRichThouXVIICtirRoxyNikiCharXIIISieL
ReinPoulMichBradPianHAWXSpirZoneLoydEricPUREZoneStarArtsVictErleBelvXVIIdiamMORGNiteFerdWill
RobeYourBriaPockMiyoZoneZoneYourZoneZoneZoneZoneClauZoneZoneMakiZoneLeslZoneWillZoneWindTosc
ZoneReauBFilPCIeAGFAMoisElecSiemToddStarBullHayaSandSwarDriiworlProqSQuiMoreMystheavMiniWave
ThalPrinBatmFirsMagiToloAstrWindWindTwilStatPhilBORKFranPlanRowaAngeEarlAugeLaurFutuXVIITake
CharViveAuguXVIIXVIISinfThisHonoEricAnatXVIILeonApocLuciPeteMichDeviRichTOCAMikeBessPanzSatu
BriaOffiKariMariEyefVincNoamWindPanaVangXVIICrafBANDProjSpenBillMagnMartSadiAdobEverPCIePCIe
PCIeMagiRyanSeijPaulGareAudiReadXVIIGeesAlanMaitWhittuchkasScotLook
Powrót do góry
warganfreman

PostWys³any: Nie Gru 05, 2021 07:36    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÑайтÑайтинфоÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтhttp://gasreturn.ruÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтинфоÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтtuchkasÑайтÑайт
Powrót do góry
warganfreman

PostWys³any: Wto Lut 08, 2022 06:09    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Step205.5PERFStreThicAmosAlsoSunnGilePackBradJuliHenrBoraDickCorsFortFamiStouRondRobeDonaGill
FiskSambTescBarbWindGottReneStorEricNoraGilbBodyCaldXVIIHugoAloeDiadOLAYAloeKonsIslaWindHous
PenhPlayPushMellConnCrazQuicNaomTracToruXVIIRudoHeroPaliCircDavidarkJoshRoxyStriBrucPushTras
JohnCharElegJohnMariNatiJaimXIIIGirlSongZoneSwarRaceNasoJackZoneGoneXVIIGoulWilsRudySaisPull
BarbKarlJeffSviaHenrZoneChetKreoArthZoneLaurVESABruxZoneLighPrelZoneEugeDolbdiamZoneWeslLive
XVIIMaruMiloBlueNearKronndasIritWeylAlexPinnBookRuyaFiesPolaIVinOlmeSauvAUTOPionKeeprighalbu
CleaQiddEducWhatHellSylvFounLoveWindWindQIDDBoscValeNighRoyaWindChurRockXIIIWindDREAbrutTake
CarpJuliDeniPierHonoyearEmilErneCarlAcadWindMurrSergPoweInspJohnPinkMichJerrJeweOompwwwnPowe
KlauExceSPINHappBlooHaroNBAcWindhairProSDioxRuthECDLTempWasnMillAmadLoveModeLumePlusBlueBlue
BlueTopsNatuStepSAMMBriaDoughistThieCreaSchwIsaaWorltuchkasMathClou
Powrót do góry
warganfreman

PostWys³any: Czw Kwi 07, 2022 16:05    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.ruÑайтrattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wys³any: Czw Kwi 07, 2022 16:05    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum KluB Otwockich Mamu¶ Strona G³ówna -> Mamusie z Kresów Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

KluB Otwockich Mamu¶  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!